- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt, divided
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- ½ cup carrot shreds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon clove
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Top with toasted pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, chia seeds, vanilla, ¾ cup greek yogurt, almond milk, pineapple juice, ¼ cup maple syrup, carrot, cinnamon, ginger and clove. Mix until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, ideally overnight.
- To make the cream cheese swirl, beat the cream cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons maple syrup.
Published on January 20, 2023