Servings: 4 burritos Calories per Serving: 874
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel spice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup leftover french fries or roasted potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, everything spice, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Pour in the eggs and cook, undisturbed, until beginning to set on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle on the cheddar. Using a spatula, lift up the edges of the eggs and let the uncooked eggs run underneath. Scatter the spinach over top, and cook another minute. Remove from the heat.
Place one tortilla at a time in the microwave for 20 seconds. Spread on a layer of pesto, then add the eggs, potatoes, cheese, avocado, and bacon. Fold the tortilla over the ingredients. Fold sides and ends of tortillas over filling and roll forward. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Wrap the burritos in foil.
Wrap the burritos in foil and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese melts. Unwrap the foil, eat, and enjoy!
To Make Ahead and Freeze: Omit the avocado. Wrap each burrito tightly in foil and store in freezer bags. To thaw, remove the foil and thaw them in the microwave on power level high for 60-90 seconds. Each microwave differs though. Serve with avocado.