- 2 pounds/900 grams ground Turkey ~ 25 servings of Protein
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped ~1 serving of veggies
- 1 large yellow onion finely chopped ~2 servings of veggies
- 2 14.5 oz/435 grams canned diced tomatoes ~10 servings of veggies
- 1 6 oz/180 grams can tomato paste ~2 servings of veggies
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons garlic minced
- Add your ground turkey to a large stock pot. Use your spatula to crumble the turkey. Add in your chopped green pepper and onion. Cook on medium high, stirring occasionally, until turkey is browned.
- If your turkey isn’t very lean you’ll want to drain the grease before moving on to the next step.
- Once your ground turkey is cooked it’s time to add the other ingredients to the pot. Stir. Cover and let simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Taste. Add extra salt or pepper if that’s your preference. Top with green onions, avocado, cilantro, or onion. Enjoy!
*If you want to make this vegan/vegetarian-friendly, replace the beef stock with vegetable stock and swap the ground meat for beans of your choice. You would still follow step 1, but wouldn’t add anything other than the pepper and onion to be a bit cooked. Then jump to step #3.
Whole Recipe Breakdown:
- Protein: 25 servings
- Carb: 0 servings
- Fat: 0 servings
- Veggies: 15 servings