Eating right and exercising will help you feel better and help you accomplish your weight loss goals. Below are a few great tips to make this happen!
- Choose fat free or skim milk instead of 1 or 2% milk.
- Try being active with your kids and/or grandkids to burn more calories.
- Get a friend to exercise with you whether it is a walk, biking, or hiking.
- Meal prep healthy meals every week and freeze what you do not use for those nights when you do not have time to cook.
- Try to avoid fast food restaurants and bring healthy snacks to work.
- Walk in a mall during the cold winter months and go to a park during warmer weather to appreciate nature.
TIP: Set specific goals for exercise. You can complete the exercises assigned to you by your Care Coordinator to strengthen your muscles and increase your heart rate.