- 8 oz./240 grams cream cheese, room temperature ~ 2 servings of protein, ½ serving of carb, 5 servings of fat
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt ~ 2 servings of protein
- 6 strips thin bacon (6 oz), cooked to crisp and crumbled, divided ~ 6 servings of protein, 6 servings of fat
- 2–3 medium jalapeños, seeds and membranes removed, diced finely (~2/3 cup) ~ 2 serving of veggies
- 4 green onions, ends trimmed and thinly sliced (~1/3 cup), divided, ~ ½ serving of veggies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (4.5 oz/135 grams), divided, ~ 4.5 servings of protein, 3 servings of fat
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese (3 oz /90 grams), shredded, divided ~ 3 servings of protein, 2 servings of fat
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper For topping: sliced jalapeño, reserved cheese, reserved bacon Garnish: sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 1.5 quart casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese and yogurt. With a handheld electric mixer mix until well combined.
- Next add the bacon (reserving 2 tablespoons for topping), jalapeños, green onions (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish), 1 cup cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup gruyere cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer. Top with reserved bacon, sliced jalapeño, and reserved cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Remove the foil and if desired, turn the oven to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with mini sweet bell pepper halves, blue corn chips, crackers, and/or large corn chips. Serve hot.
Whole Recipe Breakdown:
- 17.5 Servings Protein
- 0.5 Servings Carb
- 16 Servings Fat
- 2.5 Servings Veggies