Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Add just four ingredients to make these rich and creamy mashed sweet potatoes.
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup melted butter or ghee
- 1/4 cup milk dairy-free milk also works
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley finely diced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil on high heat.
- Peel the sweet potatoes with a hand peeler.
- Dice the potatoes into chunks and place them into the pot. Cook the potatoes for 20-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes over a colander.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and mash them with a hand masher or electric beater.
- Then, pour the butter and milk into the mixture and continue mixing until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop the mashed sweet potatoes into a bowl, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve!
View full recipe: https://downshiftology.com/recipes/mashed-sweet-potatoes/