- 6 marshmallows
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 6 chocolate squares
- 3 tablespoons Fix & Fogg Coffee Maple Peanut Butter
- On a skewer, or long marshmallow roasting stick, place 1-2 marshmallows on the end. Roast until puffed and lightly charred over an open flame (either a campfire or a stove!), turning constantly to evenly roast the marshmallows.
- Lay out 6 graham crackers and place a piece of chocolate on top. On the remaining 6 graham crackers, smear the peanut butter.
- Once the marshmallows have roasted, place the marshmallow on top of the graham cracker with chocolate. Use the graham cracker with peanut butter to sandwich the marshmallow and pull out the skewer.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!