- Start with short term goals
- Do the workout labs to increase your strength and endurance level
- Work up to 150 minutes of moderate exercise in a week
- Mix up your exercises so you do not get bored
- Keep track of your activity through a Fitbit watch or exercise journal
- When nice, find activities outside such as walking, biking, swimming, and yard work
- Reward yourself with new workout equipment or shoes
TIP: Make exercise fun and set goals. Join activities with friends and relatives so working out is fun.