- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, chopped
- 8 oz roast turkey from the deli, cut into cubes
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- Low-fat ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the bread cubes with the olive oil, place on a baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Combine the croutons with the bacon, tomato, cucumber, turkey, and romaine in a large salad bowl.
- Toss with just enough dressing to lightly coat the leaves.
- Divide among four plates.
Read More on Eat This, Not That
Published on January 12, 2023