It is important to take away bad habits and add good habits to start changing your lifestyle to a healthy one. Some ways below to increase 5 good habits today.
- Eating breakfast is important. It gets you off to a good start. Try yogurt, oatmeal, fruit, or eggs
- Vegetables and fruits are vital to your body’s immune system. Try eating new vegetables and fruits to find out what you enjoy.
- Whole grain foods have valuable nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Choose whole grain breads, cereals, and pastas.
- Healthy fats can lower bad LDL cholesterol levels while increasing good HDL cholesterol. Eat some avocados, nuts, and peanut butter to improve your heart health.
- Get up and move by walking or working out 30 minutes every day.
TIP: Today replace one of your bad habits with a good habit and see what happens!