Pumpkin bread is a great option for Thanksgiving dessert. This Paleo Pumpkin Bread can be made in just one bowl.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a loaf pan and line with parchment paper. If using a special loaf pan (as I am), see notes below.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend together with a hand mixer on medium speed until just combined.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan and cook for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
View full recipe: https://downshiftology.com/recipes/paleo-pumpkin-bread/