Below is a recipe for easy-to-make cranberry-glazed carrots that pair perfectly with holiday dinner.
- 8 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 4 tablespoons bottled light raspberry or cranberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup canned whole cranberry sauce (or try a cran-raspberry or cran-orange sauce)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Add carrots, light dressing and cranberry sauce to a medium-large nonstick saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover pan. Simmer 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into serving bowl and sprinkle pecans over the top.
View full recipe: https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/cranberry-glazed-carrots-recipe