Eating right is very important for building your immune system and your overall health. Below are 5 ideas to help you make healthier choices. There are also recipes provided in the article link for you to try.
- Know what you need before opening the cupboard or refrigerator to avoid distracted eating
- Buy fresh, local produce at some of the farmer’s markets in your area
- Organize your eating habits by planning your meals and creating a weekly grocery list
- Discover new healthy foods online or in our mobile app
- Approach each meal mindfully and without distractions
TIP: Relax and enjoy healthy meals and avoid eating processed foods such as cookies, crackers, chips, and pastries.