Servings: 6 Calories per Serving: 200
- 1–1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup finely ground Fiber One cereal
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Set aside 9-inch loaf pan.
Using your hands, combine turkey, egg, egg white, ground cereal, salsa, cheese, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl just until combined.
Pat mixture into loaf pan and gently press down to flatten the top.
Bake until done and an instant read thermometer reaches 165F degrees when tested in the center of the loaf, about 60 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest at room temperature before slicing and serving.
Store any leftover meatloaf in an airtight container in the refrigerator.