We want you to succeed with your goals for a healthier lifestyle. Here are some great ideas for you to continue to focus on in your daily life.
- Daily conscious efforts to develop a healthy eating plan is important for overall good health and weight management.
- A colorful plate full of vegetables and fruits indicates a healthy plate
- Eat lean meats, fish, and chicken and if you are vegan, try nuts, legumes, and lentils.
- Avoid processed foods that include white pasta and rice, white bread and baked goods, and sweets as much as possible.
- Try low fat milk, cheese, and low sugar or sugar free yogurt. Drink almond or cashew milk for a change.
- Take photos of your meals and use our meal tracker to help as you change your eating habits
- Use portion control by eating on smaller plates
TIP: Try lower calorie versions of things that you enjoy. Eat comfort foods less often to once a week or once a month. Eat smaller amounts or share with a friend or family member to reduce caloric intake. Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.