Finding new ways to be active can be fun! Enjoy those moments with family and friends by finding new ways to interact with them.
- Walk your dog or go for a walk with your kids
- Try a quick 10-minute vigorous workout
- Walk while calling family or friends
- While enjoying your favorite tv shows, walk on the treadmill, exercise on the elliptical, bike, do yoga, or lift dumbbells
- Walk or bike to restaurants and stores if possible
TIP: You do not have to exercise all at one time. Find moments throughout the day to be active. Look for ways to increase your heart rate every day. Use stairs, park further away, walk instead of drive if possible.